All or Nothing!

All or Nothing!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another new blog! San Juan 70.3

This time i'm going to try and stick with it and actually try and keep writing!  Seems like every time I start a blog I have the best on intentions, but the couch is so comfortable and spending the entire day on a computer at work doesn't help!  But let's give it a go!

I'm going to be using this blog to let people in on what I've been doing and will be doing when it comes to Triathlon and life.  Not sure if anybody really wants to know, and its all good, at least i'll have it for myself it case i lose my memory!

This will be my 3rd competitive season with triathlon, but had lost pretty much one of those due to the unspeakable "s" fracture.  My first race of the 2013 season is coming up in 1 week, San Juan 70.3 (March 17).  I decide to start the season much earlier this year only because I was able to meet someone who was able to help me finically for this race and for that I am extremely grateful, John I owe you man!  I've been doing all of the hard work required for this race and have been doing so since the start of November after a 2-3 week off season following Rev3 Half where I finished second to the BIGGEST cheater in the world Lance Armstrong.

All the hard work is completed for this race and I'm very pleased with the results.  I've been hitting all my goals of each session designed by the best coach out there, Philippe Bertrand from www.lifesport.ca.  I had several of those sessions where you know, that if you hit the numbers, you are exactly where you need to be.  Those are the ones i'll be thinking about before and during the race.  Did all my homework now time to take the test!

Before ending I can't thank enough those who support me with this crazy addiction I have and the ultimate goal of chasing the dream.  Stephanie, my soon to be wife, is amazing with her support and her letting me train and race all the time and also my parents and especially my dad who, without him, I would not be able to do any of this as he is there anytime I need him.  My coach, Big Phil, for replying to every single annoying email I send him and creating the plan to meet the goals that we both have for the season.  To Mike at www.Euro-sports.ca for being the best sponsor I could ask for and for being there to help out in any way he can.  www.7systems.ca for helping me stay healthy to make it to the line.  And to all the training partners!

Oh and another reason I will make sure to continue this blog is that i'm off for the summer!

Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment